FI to FI Transfers
Financial Institution to Financial Institution (FI-to-FI) transfers allow members to set up transfers between their Olean Area Federal Credit Union account and their accounts at any other financial institution. This convenient, no cost service is available 24/7 through E-teller Online Banking. This service is not available on the MobileCU App.
FI-to-FI Transfers are available to consumer and business accounts that:
- Have a primary member age 18 or older;
- The account is in good standing.
- Transfers done before 4pm ET: the earliest funds will be available the next business day. There are no same day settlements.
- Transfers done after 4pm ET: the earliest funds will be available is in 2 business days. (i.e. Transfers done after 4pm Friday will not be available until Tuesday at the earliest.)
- Funds can only be transferred in/out of the member’s own account at the other financial institution.
- Incoming transfers from other financial institutions can be deposited into the member’s checking account, primary savings account or any loan.
- There is a $2,500 daily transfer limit. There can be up to 5 transactions totaling $2,500.
- Transfers out of the credit union can only come from the member’s primary savings or checking account. (No secondary account transfers.)
To request initial set up for this service, please complete the form below. For your security, FI to FI transfers must be activated on your E-teller online banking account. You will be contacted by our ACH Department within 2 business days with further instructions.
FI Transfers Request Form
For questions regarding FI to FI Transfers, please contact our ACH Department at 716-372-6607 ext. 410.