Olean Area Federal Credit Union welcomes individuals who live, work, worship, or attend school in the City of Olean and the Cattaraugus County townships of Ellicottville, Franklinville, Lyndon, Ischua, Humphrey, Great Valley, Little Valley, Allegany, Hinsdale, Portville, Olean, Knapp Creek, and Westons Mills.
Membership eligibility is extended to individuals who are an immediate family member or in the household of a credit union member. Immediate family is defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, or grandchild and also includes stepparents, stepchildren, stepsiblings, and adoptive relationships. Household is defined as persons living in the same residence maintaining a single economic unit.
How to Join
Olean Area FCU is always accepting new members. If you would like to join our credit union and take advantage of our many member benefits, stop in to Wayne Street location during normal business hours and talk to one of our friendly Member Service Representatives. You will need to bring with you proper, valid identification.
As a member of Olean Area Federal Credit Union, you are also an “owner” of the credit union. We hold $5 in your primary share savings account as your ownership interest. We do not keep the $5, however should you leave the credit union it will be released to you.
As a membership, our mission is to bring to you the most current banking products and services at an affordable price. We make every effort to keep our loan rates low and deposit rates competitive. Additionally, as a convenience, we offer:
- Discounted Amusement Park Tickets (Seasonal Availability)
- Six Flags Darien Lake Adults – $27.99 and includes a free parking pass (children 2 yrs and under are free) Unused tickets can not be returned to the credit union.
- Waldameer Park & Water World (Closed on Mondays)
- Over 48″ – $33.00
Children under 48″ tall – available at the gate only for $29.00
- Over 48″ – $33.00
- Discounted AMC Movie Tickets – $10.25 each (AMC has purchased Carmike Cinemas, we have a supply of Carmike Tickets we will sell until they run out at $8.00 each, which will be honored at AMC)
- City of Olean Garbage Stickers
- 15 Gallon – $1.28 each
- 30 Gallon – $2.58 each
- Cattaraugus County Transfer Station Tickets – $5 each
- Postage Stamps
- Coin Machine at the Wayne Street Location
Love your savings.
Everyone is looking for ways to save money, and that’s just what Love My Credit Union Rewards is all about.
Olean Area Federal Credit Union is excited to offer you exclusive discounts and benefits on products and services you use every day. Credit union members have already saved over $1.4 billion with Love My Credit Union Rewards discounts. So along with lower loan rates and fewer fees, here’s another way you can save even more.
- Receive a 10% discount (business members a 15% discount) on select regularly priced Sprint monthly data service.
- Get safety and security of roadside assistance and more for less than $1 per week* with CU Road Pal.
- Save up to $15 on TurboTax Federal tax products
- Save on services for your home from ADT, DIRECTV, Allied, and more
- Earn cash back when you shop at over 1,500 online retailers with Love to Shop
The more offers you take advantage of, the more you save. Start saving today at
*Based on individual roadside assistance plan