If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding career opportunity, then apply with Olean Area Federal Credit Union today!
We accept applications/ resumes on an on-going basis.
Please submit this application and/or a resume and cover letter to email@example.com or in writing to:
- Human Resources
- Olean Area Federal Credit Union
- 1201 Wayne St.
- Olean, NY 14760
Marketing Communication Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field.
- 2 years related experience with marketing concepts, practices and procedures.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or related field with 3 years related experience.
- Knowledge of accounting programs, policies, and procedures.
- Familiarity with Asset liability management procedures.
- Understanding of financial analysis and determination of credit worthiness.
- Knowledge of related accounting and computer applications.
- Thorough understanding of investments, financial research and reporting.
Financial Service Representative
- Associate’s Degree with a minimum of 3 years related experience.
- Advanced knowledge of teller services, credit union products and services, and basic loan processing.
Receptionist / Greeter (Part-time)
- Greet members in person or by phone, document arrival / departure and direct to appropriate personnel.
- Ensure member cafe and waiting areas are fully stocked, neat and welcoming.
Full Time Head Teller – 40 hours per week
Full Time Tellers – 30 – 40 hours per week
Part Time Tellers – 20 – 28 hours per week
Are you proficient with numbers? Detail oriented and very organized? Most importantly, do you enjoy helping people? We are continually accepting applications from people who will provide the level of member service we are committed to, as well as help us live out our mission of: Providing members personal and affordable products that meet their financial needs at every stage in their lives. These are generally full-time positions and do require some Saturday work – a half day approximately once a month.
Olean Area provides a comprehensive benefits package including a competitive salary, 401(k) contributions, and exceptional health/dental plans.
Olean Area Federal Credit Union is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Warning: Email is not a secured method of communication and personal information, such as date of birth and social security number should not be included in any email communications.