Visa® Platinum Credit Card
You will see the difference when comparing major credit cards with your Olean Area Federal Credit Union VISA® Platinum card. At first, all credit cards look the same, but take a closer look... The differences between cards can add up to considerable savings:
- No Membership Fee - No membership or annual fees, so you are dollars ahead before you start!
- 25-Day Grace Period on Purchases - By paying off your VISA® balance within 25 days, you can avoid any finance charges.
- Variable Rates as low as 7.75% APR - A rate you can count on! Transfer balances from your higher-rate cards and save on finance charges.
- No Additional Fees - Your credit union VISA® card has no transaction fees and no cash advance fees. One more way credit union membership pays!
- Cash Advance Convenience - Your credit union VISA® gives you plenty of buying power when and where you need it. You can get cash advances at any institution or ATM displaying the VISA® symbol without any fee imposed by the Credit Union.
- Worldwide Acceptace - VISA® cards are accepted at more than 12 million merchants worldwide and can be used to obtain cash at thousands of ATMs displaying the VISA® symbol.
- FREE Rewards - You now earn one point for every dollar you spend. You can redeem them for merchandise, travel, gift certificates, and more at www.manage-my-rewards.com
- Life and Disability Insurance Available - Your credit union believes that protecting your credit card with MEMBER'S CHOICE Term Life and Disability insurance is a crucial part of financial planning.
- 24 Hour Customer Service - To report your card lost or stolen, account information or any questions you might have. Contact the Credit Union during business hours or VISA® at 1-800-442-4757.
- VISA® Credit Card Disputes - Call 1-800-442-4757.
GoToMyCard.com puts you in touch 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with information services that make your credit union VISA® card more convenient and easier to manage than ever before. Features include:
- Online Credit Card Payments
- Current and Past Statements
- Transactions since your last statement
- Email notifications of conditions or events on your account
- Data downloadable to financial software such as Quicken or Money
- Transaction and Spending Reports
- Account Summary Information
Open End VISA Disclosure
Back to products and services