- About Us
- Contact Us
When you join Olean Area Federal Credit Union, you are no longer a customer... you are a member. As a member, you are part owner in a credit union that is a non-profit financial cooperative. Once you join, you can maintain membership for life - no matter where you live or work in the future.
We offer these benefits on all of our share savings accounts:
• Competitive dividends, computed on the average daily balance and compounded monthly
• No monthly fees or maintenance charges
• Transactions can be completed in person, by mail or phone, ATMs, or electronically
• Your funds are federally insured by NCUA up to $250,000
• Save time and eliminate the hassle of making deposits with direct deposit of your payroll, Social
Security, pension or any other recurring check
• Automatic transfer of your Credit Union loan payments
Please select from the links below to learn more about our share accounts.