- About Us
- Contact Us
When you join Olean Area Federal Credit Union, you are no longer a customer... you are a member. As a member, you are part owner in a credit union that is a non-profit financial cooperative. Once you join, you can maintain membership for life - no matter where you live or work in the future.
We offer these benefits on all of our share savings accounts:
• Competitive dividends, computed on the average daily balance and compounded monthly
• No monthly fees or maintenance charges
• Transactions can be completed in person, by mail or phone, ATMs, or electronically
• Your funds are federally insured by NCUA up to $250,000
• Save time and eliminate the hassle of making deposits with direct deposit of your payroll, Social
Security, pension or any other recurring check
• Automatic transfer of your Credit Union loan payments
Please select from the links below to learn more about our share accounts.
Olean Area Federal Credit Union will never ask for your personal or account information.Be cautious of suspicious phone calls, emails and text messages requesting your Personal Identification Number (PIN), account numbers and/or expiration date. If you think your accounts may have been compromised, please contact the credit union immediately.