If you want to buy it, we probably have a loan for it! For quick approvals, competitive rates, flexible terms, and easy repayment options - your Credit Union is the best place to borrow! Olean Area FCU offers all of the following low-cost loan solutions listed below. For more information about each loan options, please click on the links below.
- Auto Loans
- Share or Certificate Secured Loans
- Other Secured Loans
- Unsecured Loans
- Line of Credit Loans
- Business Lending
- Debt Protection
- Credit Bureau Reports
Apply for a loan online...It's easy!
You can use this link to apply for:
- Auto Loans
- Motorcycle Loans
- Recreational Vehicle Loans
- Personal Loans
- Share Secured Loans
You may apply individually or joint. Please note the following:
- All rates and terms are subject to change and some restrictions may apply.
- You must be at least 18 years of age and a member in good standing to obtain a loan from Olean Area Federal Credit Union.
- As you complete the application, please complete all fields, those fields with a red box surrounding the area are mandatory.
- The application must be completed in full and electronically signed in order to be submitted. It will not allow you to start the process and finish later. If you "time out" your information will be lost, therefore please have current income and current debts available.
- By clicking below to continue and apply, you authorize any person, association, firm or corporation to furnish information concerning you or your financial affairs, if requested by Olean Area FCU. These inquiries include, but are not limited to obtaining any information necessary concerning you and the joint borrower's (if applicable) credit standings from credit bureaus, collection agencies and any other sources used in consideration for the loan applied for.
- If you have any questions regarding your application, click on "contact us."
Click Here to Apply - Individual Application
Click Here to Apply - Joint Application (Please note, once the first applicant completes their section, an e-mail will be sent to the joint applicant for input prior to submission of the completed application)
You will be directed to DocuSign (a secure 3rd party vendor) to start the application process.
Back to products and services