A Home Equity Loan is secured by either a 1st or 2nd mortgage on your primary residence. The minimum line of credit is $10,000 and the maximum is $150,000. You can borrow up to 90% of the current appraised value of your home, less any outstanding liens.
Home Equity Loan Property Eligibility:
- Borrow Up to 90% of appraised value minus any existing liens
- Minimum loan amount – $10,000
- Maximum loan amount – $150,000
- Rates are locked in at the time of application with a 60-Day Commitment with no extensions.
- No Closing Costs
Rates are subject to change without notice. NMLS #585840
Link to Rates
- Income Verification: Bring your two most recent paystubs, W-2’s, social security or pension award letter, alimony etc.
- Copy of Your Deed
- Copy of Your Survey
- Copy of Your Home Owners Insurance
- Most Recent Tax Bills
- All situations vary, additional documents may be required.