myDividendChecking has no monthly fee when there is a monthly direct deposit, or a $300 minimum balance is maintained1. You can earn a premium dividend2 rate on the first $10,000 in the account when you have 15+ POS3 debit card transactions posted for the month and you receive E-statement. The balance of the account will earn the standard dividend rate.
As with all checking accounts, you will receive:
- Free ATM or Debit Card4
- Free E-Teller – our on-line banking at www.oleanareafcu.org
- Free E-statement – go green with on-line statements and the ability to view your history in E-teller and MobileCU
- Free E-pay – save on postage costs and pay your bills 24/7 by signing up for E-pay accessed in E-teller.
- Free MobileCU – Download our App at the App Store5
- Free E-alerts – Set up txt or emails to notify you of deposits, withdrawals or balance levels – you choose!5
- Share to Share Transfers – link your deposit accounts to cover accidental shortages in your checking account and avoid the NSF fee!
- Optional Overdraft Privilege6.
1In the absence of direct deposit, a $300 minimum balance requirement must be maintained to avoid a $3/month service charge. 2The premium dividend rate will be applied to the first $10,000 in the account, thereafter standard dividend will apply to the remaining balance. 3POS=point of sale, which is using your debit card to purchase goods (an ATM withdrawal is not POS). 4There is no cost for the card however, foreign ATM charges may be assessed. 5Data carrier rates may apply. 6Overdraft Privilege Disclosure.
Link to Rates
Q: What will my rate be if I only have 5 POS debit card transactions for the month?
A: You will earn the standard rate; the premium rate only applies when you have 15 or more POS debit card transactions for the month, and you are set up to receive Estatement.
Q: What if I do not have direct deposit into this account?
A: If you maintain a minimum balance of $300 or more for the month, there is no fee. Below that you would be assessed $3 per month.