myBasicChecking Account has no fee when you have a monthly Direct Deposit or maintain a $300 minimum balance1. Members can write up to 30 checks per month at no cost, after which a $.10 per fee will be assessed.
As with all checking accounts, you will receive:
- Free E-Teller – our on-line banking at www.oleanareafcu.org
- Free E-Statement – go green with on-line statements and the ability to view your history in E-Teller
- Free E-Pay – save postage costs and pay your bills 24/7 by signing up for E-pay (accessed in E-Teller)
- E-Free MobileCU – Download our App at the App Store
- Free E-Alerts – Set up txt or emails to notify you of deposits, withdrawals or balance levels – you choose!
- ATM or Debit Card2
- Share to Share Transfers – link your deposit accounts to cover accidental shortages in your checking account and avoid the NSF fee!
- Optional Overdraft Privilege3.
1In the absence of direct deposit, a $300 minimum balance requirement must be maintained to avoid a $3/month service charge. 2There is no cost for the card however, foreign ATM charges may be assessed. 3Overdraft Privilege Disclosure.
Q: What happens if I no longer receive direct deposit?
A: To avoid the $3/month service charge, you will then need to keep a minimum balance of $300 in your account.
Q: Will the $.10 per check fee come directly from my checking account if I write over 30 checks?
A: Yes, service charges will be assessed to the checking account.