When Federal aid just isn’t enough, we’re here to help!
The cost of college continues to rise, forcing many students and families to resort to higher-cost private student loans to fill funding gaps. As a not-for-profit lender, Olean Area Federal Credit Union has a unique ability to help members and families by offering our Student Choice private lending solution that features:
- Zero origination or prepayment fees
- Lower interest rates
- Simple one-time online application
- Deferment of principal and interest while in school
- Flexible repayment terms including graduated repayment for two years
- Convenient line of credit structure that lets you apply once and secure financing for your entire college career*
*Subject to qualification and annual credit review.
Refinance and Take Control of Your Student Loan Repayment!
Are you juggling multiple costly student loan payments every month? Let us help you take control of your debt with our student loan refinance solution! Refinance and consolidate both private and federal student loans*, setting up one convenient payment and potentially lowering your rate.
Our student loan refinance option comes with:
- Competitive interest rates – fixed and variable options
- Flexible repayment terms to fit your needs
- Easy online application and instant credit decision
- A relationship with a local, not-for-profit lender you can trust
*By refinancing federal student loans, you may lose certain borrower benefits from your original loans, including interest rate discounts, principal rebates, or some cancellation benefits that can significantly reduce the cost of repaying your loans.
NOTE: The U.S. Department of Education has extended federal student loan repayment relief in response to the Coronavirus pandemic. If you are considering refinancing your federal student loans, please make sure to review these measures at www.studentaid.gov/coronavirus to understand your options.