Online Access, MobileCU & ATM Services
We strongly encourage our members to take advantage of our digital resources for self-service banking and 24/7 account access. Olean Area FCU offers a variety of ways to access your accounts and manage your money from the comfort of your home, 24 hours a day.
E-Teller Online Banking
E-teller is a convenient way to access your account information 24/7.
- View Balances
- View Statements
- Open Secondary Shares
- View Cleared Checks
- Transfer Funds Between CU Accounts
- Make CU loan payments
- Set Up E-alerts
- Enroll in E-pay
- Download your History
- Online Bill Pay w/ E-Pay
To Register for E-Teller:
- Visit our website (www.oleanareafcu.org) click on “Enroll” on the top right of “E-Teller Online Banking.”
- Click ‘I Agree’ to the Online Banking Agreement
- Enter the primary member’s SSN, Account # and email address on file, click Continue
- Follow the prompts to create a username and password
MobileCU allows you the convenience of managing your accounts at your fingertips! You can check your account balances and transaction history, as well as make share to share transfers, loan payments and deposits. Set up “E-alerts” for that extra piece of mind. If you have already enrolled in E-Teller then you are ready to enjoy these MobileCU benefits!
- Check Balances
- Set up E-alerts to notify you of balance levels, deposits, check clearing, etc.
- Transfer Funds between credit union accounts
- Make Loan Payments on your credit union accounts
- Utilize Mobile Deposit: The 1st $250 of the total day’s deposits is available immediately; the balance is generally available in two business days. Longer holds may apply.
- View Recent Activity
- View Your History
- Check Stop Payments
- View or Schedule Transfers
- Deactivate Your Debit Card: In the event your card is lost/stolen.
Download our MobileCU app on the App Store or Google play.
All ATMs at our Wayne Street & Allegany branches offer the 24/7 convenience of:
- Cash withdrawals
- Available balance
- 24/7 Cash & Check deposits
How to Make a Deposit in the ATM
- Insert your debit card and enter pin#
- Verify type of deposit (cash or check)
- Insert deposit and verify amount
You can deposit up to $5,000 total in one day. The first $250 of the days’ total deposits is available immediately. The remainder is generally available within two business days. You will receive a confirmation email verifying the amount of your deposit.
How to Make a Mobile Deposit
Step 1: Sign on to MobileCU & select Mobile Deposit. Make sure your check is endorsed and write “for mobile deposit only” and the date below your signature.
Step 2: Choose an account to deposit into & enter the check amount.
Step 3: Place your check flat on a dark surface & take a photo of the front and back. Check for endorsement & clarity. Submit.
Step 4: Verify & confirm. Mark “confirmed” on the check to prevent re-depositing.
You can place all of your personal and business check reorders 24/7 safely and securely at www.OrderMyChecks.com