- About Us
- Contact Us
ETeller Online Banking
Enjoy 24/7 online account access with ETeller.
It's a fast, easy and convenient way to:
• Check account balances in real-time
• Find out if checks have cleared
• View details of all your Credit Union accounts - in one place
• Transfer money between your accounts or to other credit union members
• View your transaction history
• Contact us via e-mail with questions about your account
• Activate your VISA® debit card
• Block lost or stolen credit union debit and ATM cards
• And much more!
*For security purposes, you will be required to change your password every 180 days from your last password change.
It's easy to sign up for ETeller! For first time users, just go to the homepage and click on create username.
Olean Area Federal Credit Union will never ask for your personal or account information.Be cautious of suspicious phone calls, emails and text messages requesting your Personal Identification Number (PIN), account numbers and/or expiration date. If you think your accounts may have been compromised, please contact the credit union immediately.