E-teller Password Reset
Olean Area FCU now provides you with the option to reset your E-teller Internet banking password without assistance.
To ensure the security of your online banking experience, we lock your account after five invalid login attempts. This new feature in E-teller gets you back online faster and easier than before.
If you are locked out of E-teller, below are the simple steps to unlock your account:
- Go to the login page for E-teller, enter your E-teller ID, and click Submit.
- Click on the Reset Password link on the following login screen.
- The Password Page Self Reset will then populate.
- Enter all of the primary member’s requested information (the date of birth field must be entered as mm/dd/yyyy) and click Continue.
- Once all information is entered correctly, an email will be sent to the primary email address.
- Click on the link sent in the body of the email.
- You will then be prompted to verify one of your security questions.
- When the question is answered correctly, you will then receive the password change screen.
- Enter (and Reenter) a new password and click Submit.
- You will then receive a confirmation screen with a prompt to go back to the login screen & enter your username and updated password to login.