CU Switch Kit
Moving your account relationship can be a bit overwhelming without the right tools! Let us help you with our easy to follow Switch Kit. The steps are outlined below and forms attached to insure you don’t leave anything behind. Fill and print forms can be found on our website under DOWNLOADABLE FORMS or at the bottom of this page. We are happy to have you as a member and thank you for “Making the Switch” to Olean Area FCU!
Open Your New Olean Area FCU Checking Account.
Review Your Existing Statement(s) and Identify Your Current Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Automatic Debits and Credits. Look for:
- Social Security Administration (800)333-1795 or www.GoDirect.gov
- Child Support or Court Issued Payments
- Utilities (Gas, Water, Electric, Phone/Cell, Cable)
- Insurance (Life, Auto, Homeowners, Renters)
- Mortgage & Loan (Auto, Home Equity, Credit Card)
- Payments Automatic Deductions to Other Accounts
- Gym Membership
- Investment and Annuity Contributions/Deposits Use the attached forms to assist in updating those of your new account information.
Monitor Your New Account and Record Which Items Have Transferred Over to the New Account.
Close Your Old Accounts.
Enjoy Your New Olean Area FCU Checking & the Member Benefits that Go Along With It!
For Questions or Further Assistance with our CU Switch Kit, Please Contact A Member of Our Member Services Team at 716.372.6607 or In Person at 1201 Wayne Street or 206 North Clark Street in Olean.