- About Us
- Contact Us
Career Opportunities: If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding career opportunity, then apply with Olean Area Federal Credit Union today! We offer: Competitive wages and benefits - a friendly, team oriented environment - and opportunity for advancement. Olean Area Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer.
Olean Area Federal Credit Union, a $250 million credit union located in Western New York, is seeking the position of CEO. The credit union was established in 1972 and serves over 19,000 members.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or related field or equivalent combination education/experience.
Thorough knowledge of Credit Union industry policies and services; Understanding of Finance, Operations, Human Resource, Marketing, Lending, Credit, and Collection areas. All related legal requirements and familiarity with Information Technology, related laws and regulations.
At least ten years of progressive management experience within a Credit Union or similar Financial institution, the last three of which have been in a position of senior or executive management. Seven to ten years of progressive commercial lending experience preferred and at least five years of administrative and supervision of personnel experience.
Strong leadership and interpersonal abilities. Professional appearance and attitude. Solid organizational and analytical skills. Ability to coordinate, manage, and direct others. Excellent interviewing, communication, and public relations skills. Strong interpersonal and supervisory skills. Good organizational and problem solving abilities, solid analytical abilities, able to operate related computer software applications and other office equipment.
BUSINESS SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
* Explains, promotes, and sells credit union products and services as appropriate based on individual business member needs.
* Supports Olean Area FCU’s relationship banking culture through on-going customer contact, exceptional customer service, and superior product knowledge.
* Provides administrative support to the loan officer including closing and booking loans, preparing loan worksheets, collecting and ordering necessary documents such as flood certificates, title work, and appraisals.
* Assists business members in filling out loan and/or credit applications.
* Updates loan information in computer.
* Ensures that loan files contain documents with proper signature, dates, and other relevant data.
* Assembles and verifies accuracy of loan documentation by checking documents for proper vesting, legal descriptions, closing dates, and signatures.
* Answers telephone inquiries and written inquiries concerning loan processing and account information.
* Performs variety of clerical duties requiring knowledge of departmental procedures.
Education: Associates Degree in Business or related area, or an equivalent combination of education, experience and training.
Experience: Three-Four years of related experience, with a focus on business financial products and services. Prior credit analyst experience a plus.
You may submitt this application and/or a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Olean Area Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer